5-car wreck in Pace with two in critical condition
Like most of us, I read our newspaper regularly. This car wreck in Pace caught my attention, since our law firm handles injured parties’ claims for car wrecks across northwest Florida from Pensacola to Defuniak and everywhere in between. Obviously, there were some serious injuries in this accident, but I was glad to see that all parties were wearing the seatbelts, except for the apparent defendant in this action. I appears that this was a very severe impact and had the parties not been wearing seatbelts, we very well could have had fatalities. Statistics show that seatbelt do reduce injuries and save lives. Gross and Schuster would like to take this opportunity to mention that one should always wear their seatbelts while driving, even for short distances, since you never know when an accident can happen. We do hope that the parties from the Milton and Pace area realize a quick recovery from their injuries.
Read more at Pensacola News Journal.
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know