5-car wreck in Pace with two in critical condition
Like most of us, I read our newspaper regularly. This car wreck in Pace caught my attention, since our law firm handles injured parties’ claims for car wrecks across northwest Florida from Pensacola to Defuniak and everywhere in between. Obviously, there were some serious injuries in this accident, but I was glad to see that all parties were wearing the seatbelts, except for the apparent defendant in this action. I appears that this was a very severe impact and had the parties not been wearing seatbelts, we very well could have had fatalities. Statistics show that seatbelt do reduce injuries and save lives. Gross and Schuster would like to take this opportunity to mention that one should always wear their seatbelts while driving, even for short distances, since you never know when an accident can happen. We do hope that the parties from the Milton and Pace area realize a quick recovery from their injuries.
Read more at Pensacola News Journal.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim