On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Many of us love our canine pets, and our canines love us. When a dog becomes a liability, though, the relationship can change. Some dogs, of course, are more capable of doing harm than others. Some…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Friday, September 12, 2014. When dog owners don't properly restrain, train, and socialize a dog, situations that don't seem bad can turn into tragedies quickly. Even if you are just going about your normal business, a dog can misinterpret your…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Thursday, November 20, 2014. Florida residents might be taken aback by the prevalence of dog bite incidents in the United States. According to a study by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, dog bites affect approximately 4.5 million…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Monday, May 11, 2015. People living in Florida need to be vigilant against the threat of dog attacks. While most dogs are friendly, some are not. In addition, even otherwise well-behaved family pets can become aggressive. Because of this, it's…
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries