Category: Car Accidents
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Tuesday, April 14, 2015. A Texas man was killed in a four-vehicle accident on State Road 54 near Trinity on March 31. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the chain-reaction crash began when a motorist braked for a small animal.…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Tuesday, April 21, 2015. On April 14, an alleged drunk driver traveled the wrong direction on Interstate 4 for several miles before slamming head-on into another vehicle, killing herself and injuring the other driver. She reportedly caused two other accidents…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Friday, May 1, 2015. An accident that took place in Christmas, Florida, has left a 33-year-old man dead and a woman critically injured. The man driving the pickup truck going westbound on S.R. 520 attempted to turn onto Cocoa Water…
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?