Category: Dog Bites
When it comes to evaluating the value of any injury case, most people understand that bigger injuries correlate to bigger settlements. When it comes to dog bites and animal attacks, the owners will usually be held liable, barring extraordinary circumstances. Not all animal bite cases will be severe injuries or equate to large monetary damages.…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites on Thursday, at January 21, 2016. I could not help but notice this article about yet another pit bull attack in Florida. We have seen many similar attacks throughout Florida’s panhandle from Pensacola to Milton, to Crestview and Ft. Walton. Our firm…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites on Thursday, at December 3, 2015. Here is another instance where one of our citizens has sustained serious injuries in Okaloosa County from a dog bite. Our firm handles a plethora of dog bite cases through out Florida’s panhandle. We have…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites and Legal Questions on Wednesday, October 7, 2015. Although most personal injury lawyers handle car wrecks, not every personal injury law firm focuses on dog bites or dog attacks. At Gross and Schuster, we have handled many dog bite cases with great success. Dog…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites on Friday, May 21, 2010. "We often hear two tall tales at the Postal Service -- 'the check's in the mail,' and 'don't worry, my dog won't bite'," said Delores Killette, USPS vice president and Consumer Advocate in a news release.…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim