Category: Featured Blog Posts
You've recently been involved in an accident and are now determined to secure damages. Unfortunately, the personal injury process is mired in red tape. Notoriously reluctant to pay out, insurance companies will make use of every resource imaginable to ensure you receive the lowest recovery possible. Lacking legal expertise or resources, there is little you…
You've been involved in an accident and are desperate for relief. Your personal injury claim could lead to significant damages, but only if approached strategically. Insurance companies are notoriously adept at securing the lowest possible payouts. Adjusters will readily take advantage of missing evidence, verbal admissions, and your general lack of knowledge. A thorough understanding…
Every Florida driver is required to maintain personal injury protection (PIP), and yet, many have no idea what, exactly PIP covers or why it's necessary. Read on to learn more about this important element of Florida insurance. What Is Personal Injury Protection? A critical component of Florida auto insurance, PIP is a mandatory provision designed…
As a Florida driver, you face considerable risks every time you get behind the wheel. While the state's mandated personal injury protection (PIP) should provide some peace of mind, it is not always enough to cover the full extent of damages incurred in severe accidents. Enter MedPay. This supplemental solution can provide valuable financial relief…
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually