Category: Injuries and Fatalities
You’ve been hurt due to someone else’s wrongful or negligent actions. You know you have the right to bring a claim against those responsible, but you’re worried about winning. Can you do enough to prove your injury case? Do you have the evidence needed to prove fault and win compensation? Personal injury claims are not…
You've recently been involved in an accident and are now determined to secure damages. Unfortunately, the personal injury process is mired in red tape. Notoriously reluctant to pay out, insurance companies will make use of every resource imaginable to ensure you receive the lowest recovery possible. Lacking legal expertise or resources, there is little you…
You've been involved in an accident and are desperate for relief. Your personal injury claim could lead to significant damages, but only if approached strategically. Insurance companies are notoriously adept at securing the lowest possible payouts. Adjusters will readily take advantage of missing evidence, verbal admissions, and your general lack of knowledge. A thorough understanding…
Every Florida driver is required to maintain personal injury protection (PIP), and yet, many have no idea what, exactly PIP covers or why it's necessary. Read on to learn more about this important element of Florida insurance. What Is Personal Injury Protection? A critical component of Florida auto insurance, PIP is a mandatory provision designed…
Although parking lot crashes are rarely high-speed, they do happen – a lot of them. Moreover, parking lot accidents often result in expensive repair bills and insurance increases. A parking lot crash can also cause serious or even fatal injuries, especially if pedestrians are involved. Below we’re going to break down how parking lot auto accidents happen, and how…
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?