Category: Injuries and Fatalities
You've recently been involved in an accident and are now determined to secure damages. Unfortunately, the personal injury process is mired in red tape. Notoriously reluctant to pay out, insurance companies will make use of every resource imaginable to ensure you receive the lowest recovery possible. Lacking legal expertise or resources, there is little you…
You've been involved in an accident and are desperate for relief. Your personal injury claim could lead to significant damages, but only if approached strategically. Insurance companies are notoriously adept at securing the lowest possible payouts. Adjusters will readily take advantage of missing evidence, verbal admissions, and your general lack of knowledge. A thorough understanding…
Every Florida driver is required to maintain personal injury protection (PIP), and yet, many have no idea what, exactly PIP covers or why it's necessary. Read on to learn more about this important element of Florida insurance. What Is Personal Injury Protection? A critical component of Florida auto insurance, PIP is a mandatory provision designed…
Although parking lot crashes are rarely high-speed, they do happen – a lot of them. Moreover, parking lot accidents often result in expensive repair bills and insurance increases. A parking lot crash can also cause serious or even fatal injuries, especially if pedestrians are involved. Below we’re going to break down how parking lot auto accidents happen, and how…
In terms of physical injuries, work-related injuries are no different from those a person can suffer when they’re not on the clock. However, there are significant differences in how injured victims may go about recovering compensation for those losses – specifically when it comes to pursuing benefits through workers’ compensation or filing a personal injury…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim