According to recent statistics by the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, distracted driving can be visual, manual, or cognitive. Examples of distracted driving include texting, eating, checking your GPS, unsecured pets, adjusting the radio, tending to kids in the back seat, and even daydreaming. Government statistics show that there were 50,190 distracted driving crashes in Florida…
Even a relatively minor car accident is a frightening experience that can leave you stunned in disbelief. Your body is probably working in overdrive to work out whether this is a situation of fight or flight. Many don’t even realize they’ve suffered an injury until hours after an accident due to shock or adrenaline.…
According to the Insurance Research Council, 12.6 percent of American motorists are uninsured. In comparison to the national average, a staggering 15 to 26 percent of drivers in Florida are currently uninsured. While driving without coverage is against the law in the state of Florida, millions of motorists are currently on the road without auto insurance.…
Within a matter of seconds, a car accident happens. After calling the police, exchanging insurance information, and seeking medical attention for yourself and any injured passengers, you might think you've done everything you can and are supposed to do. Unfortunately, the consequences of a car accident can continue weeks, months, or even years after the accident…
When people are injured in an accident, they often have a viable personal injury claim against the at-fault party for causing their injuries. Usually the injured person is the one who initiates the lawsuit and, thereafter, collects the damages if the lawsuit prevails. However, when accident victims die as a result of their injuries, the process for…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim