Gulf Breeze Injured in Hit and Run
This one occurred in Gulf Breeze near Pensacola Beach. In this particular instance, the at-fault driver struck a bicyclist and was apprehended. Sometimes these individuals tend to flee the scene and are not caught. A claim can still be brought since technically this would be a phantom vehicle, and the injured party’s uninsured motorist coverage in their household would kick in. I hate to be cynical, but given the fact that this driver was 20 years old and in possession of controlled substances, I would doubt very seriously that he would have much in the way of liability coverage. Once again, an underinsured motorist claim could be brought against the injured party’s own carrier for any damages exceeding the defendant’s liability coverage.
Our firm specializes in handling injured parties primarily from car accidents. My law partner, Charlie Schuster, and I have practiced law in the panhandle for over 80 years combined. We have also been joined by my two sons, Marcus Gross and Tyler Gross. We are available for free consultations at any one of our five offices throughout the panhandle; specifically, Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, Mary Esther, and Navarre. Our main telephone number is (850) 434-3333, or visit us on the web at www.grossandschuster.com.
To read more on this news report, visit Gulf Breeze News.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim