Gulf Breeze Injured in Hit and Run
This one occurred in Gulf Breeze near Pensacola Beach. In this particular instance, the at-fault driver struck a bicyclist and was apprehended. Sometimes these individuals tend to flee the scene and are not caught. A claim can still be brought since technically this would be a phantom vehicle, and the injured party’s uninsured motorist coverage in their household would kick in. I hate to be cynical, but given the fact that this driver was 20 years old and in possession of controlled substances, I would doubt very seriously that he would have much in the way of liability coverage. Once again, an underinsured motorist claim could be brought against the injured party’s own carrier for any damages exceeding the defendant’s liability coverage.
Our firm specializes in handling injured parties primarily from car accidents. My law partner, Charlie Schuster, and I have practiced law in the panhandle for over 80 years combined. We have also been joined by my two sons, Marcus Gross and Tyler Gross. We are available for free consultations at any one of our five offices throughout the panhandle; specifically, Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, Mary Esther, and Navarre. Our main telephone number is (850) 434-3333, or visit us on the web at www.grossandschuster.com.
To read more on this news report, visit Gulf Breeze News.
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually