Judges set to Retire
Like Judges Jones’ judicial career, my legal career has spanned 35 years. I have known both Judge Jones and Judge Terrell for decades and they have been exemplary jurists in Florida’s panhandle. I first met Judge Terrell when I interned at the Public Defender’s office in 1978 and he had an excellent reputation amongst all attorneys as being hard working and tenacious. In fact, at the time no other lawyer that I knew had tried as many capital cases. They both should be proud of their accomplishment and Gross and Schuster wishes them well in retirement.
To read more, visit Pensacola News Journal.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim