Judges set to Retire
Like Judges Jones’ judicial career, my legal career has spanned 35 years. I have known both Judge Jones and Judge Terrell for decades and they have been exemplary jurists in Florida’s panhandle. I first met Judge Terrell when I interned at the Public Defender’s office in 1978 and he had an excellent reputation amongst all attorneys as being hard working and tenacious. In fact, at the time no other lawyer that I knew had tried as many capital cases. They both should be proud of their accomplishment and Gross and Schuster wishes them well in retirement.
To read more, visit Pensacola News Journal.
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?