Man recovering after dog bite to face
Here is another instance where one of our citizens has sustained serious injuries in Okaloosa County from a dog bite. Our firm handles a plethora of dog bite cases through out Florida’s panhandle. We have offices in Mary Esther serving Ft. Walton and Crestview as well. Over 40% of our dog liability cases involve Pit-Bulls. We pursue the homeowner’s insurance to recover Medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages. Facial injuries can be quite severe and often lead to extensive plastic surgery, yet still leaving permanent scarring and disfigurement. Why people still insist on having Pit-Bulls as pets escapes me. At Gross and Schuster we always have free consultations on any injury case, from dog bites to car accidents.
Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim