Man recovering after dog bite to face
Here is another instance where one of our citizens has sustained serious injuries in Okaloosa County from a dog bite. Our firm handles a plethora of dog bite cases through out Florida’s panhandle. We have offices in Mary Esther serving Ft. Walton and Crestview as well. Over 40% of our dog liability cases involve Pit-Bulls. We pursue the homeowner’s insurance to recover Medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages. Facial injuries can be quite severe and often lead to extensive plastic surgery, yet still leaving permanent scarring and disfigurement. Why people still insist on having Pit-Bulls as pets escapes me. At Gross and Schuster we always have free consultations on any injury case, from dog bites to car accidents.
Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?