Mind your driving manners
A recent opinion article posted in the Crestview Bulletin concerning driving behaviors in the Crestview area received a lot of attention. The author and many readers who commented on the article are outraged by the number of careless and reckless drivers they see on a daily basis.
As a personal injury lawyer in Florida’s Panhandle for over 36 years, I have to agree. There are no shortage of car wrecks. The biggest change in the past decade is the explosion of cell phone usage. From what I see every day, cell phones cause way more accidents than drunken drivers.
To read more, visit Crestview News Bulletin.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim