To schedule a free consultation, you can reach us online.
You CAN Demand Accountability For Accidents
Our Destin firm understands how the personal injury legal system works. We can put this knowledge to work for you in a variety of cases, including those matters involving:
- Neck and back injuries: Collisions, falls and other sudden accidents can cause serious damage to the neck, back and spinal cord, ranging from relatively minor whiplash to quadriplegia and paralysis.
- Broken bones and fractures: Bones can suffer many types of damage, from clean breaks to comminuted fractures.
- Brain and head injuries: Trauma to the head can cause behavior changes, difficulty concentrating and other serious brain damage symptoms.
- Joint injuries: Injuries to the elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles and other joints may require significant medical attention and recovery time.
- Burn injuries: Depending on the degree of severity associated with a burn, there may be a risk of infection, amputation or permanent disfigurement.
- Wrongful death: The family of the person who died in an accident can pursue compensation from anyone who may be responsible.
Our Navarre wrongful death lawyers combine a passion for protecting your rights with an unwavering commitment to client service. For that reason, you will understand the status of your case, how the law applies to your circumstances and the legal options open to you. You are our focus. Furthermore, you will be able to choose intelligently from those options. You can rely confidently on the judgment of our firm’s attorneys, both of whom are board-certified in civil trial law by the Florida Bar, a status enjoyed by only 1.1 percent of Florida attorneys.
Learn More About How Our Destin Firm Can Help You During This Difficult Time
We invite you to call us today to learn more about how we can help you in your legal matter: 850-244-7191.