Gross & Schuster, P.A. Scholarship
Gross & Schuster, P.A. understands the value of higher education and the financial burden associated with pursing a degree. The ever-rising costs of pursuing a degree often create a financial strain for students and their families. For this reason, Gross & Schuster, P.A. is offering a scholarship to a student who is pursuing a degree in the legal field. This scholarship is designed to encourage and award an exemplary student that has a passion for law.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Student enrolled for the Spring 2018 term at an academic institution in the United States
- Student must be pursuing a degree related to the study of law
Florida is one of only a few states where it is legal to drive without bodily injury insurance coverage. Florida is also among the minority of states where it is mandatory to have Personal Injury Protection insurance. The Florida Legislature is discussing removing the personal injury protection requirement and instead requiring drivers to have bodily injury coverage. Do you think this switch would be beneficial to the citizens of Florida? Why or why not? If you think the legislature should make a change, what is minimum bodily injury insurance a person should be required to have and why?
- Ability to articulate compelling opinions
- Ability to support position
- Ability to understand societal impacts
- Ability to relay a clear message
The Gross & Schuster, P.A. Scholarship is a $1,000 award. The winner will be notified by April 1, 2018. A $1,000 check will be made payable to the school the recipient is enrolled in by May 1, 2018. The Scholarship is to be used for tuition and other academic expenses. Recipient is to abide by with current tax laws.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete application. Click here to download the application.
- Provide an official copy of current academic transcript. If applicant is beginning school in the Spring 2018 term then applicant must provide an official copy of the academic transcript from the last high school, college, law school, etc. he or she attended. All applicants must also provide satisfactory proof of being enrolled in an academic institution for the Spring 2018 term.
- Submit an essay between 500-1000 words
- Applications must be submitted between January 15, 2018 and March 15, 2018.
- Send completed application, transcripts, and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner will be notified on or about April 1, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact:
By submitting an application, the applicant is agreeing to allow Gross & Schuster, P.A. to use recipient’s name, area of residence, school, photograph, and essay in marketing platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, Gross & Schuster, P.A. website, press releases, or any other publication.