Site for Santa Rosa courthouse Once Again Uncertain
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Gross & Schuster – Discussion on Wednesday, October 28, 2015.
I have lived and practiced law in Santa Rosa County for over 35 years. It is true the Court house in poor shape and over crowded. Santa Rosa County has had tremendous growth over the past three decades. Santa Rosa is very similar to Okaloosa County in that they are very diverse populations. Currently Okaloossa has a fully functional court house in Crestview serving the north end of the county. The south end has it’s court facility in Shalimar. This model would solve Santa Rosa’s problems. By building a new court house in the south end on Highway 98, land could be purchased cheaply and serve Gulf Breeze, Midway and Navarre.This would take pressure off the Milton Court house. It could be renovated and have plenty of room with little or no expansion. This would be a win/win for all the citizens. Milton would keep a building in the center of town with historical significance, that generates jobs and business in the surrounding area. The south end citizens would not have to drive over 30 miles to contest a traffic ticket or pursue a small claims dispute. Hopefully this option will be considered.
To read more, visit Northwest Florida Daily News.
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually