Being injured in an accident is no one’s idea of a good time, but you don’t have to let what happened to you go unpunished. The person who caused you harm and suffering could pay for their careless or wrongful actions. No matter how much you deserve justice, you can’t get it without filing a…
Every time you leave your home and drive away, you could be injured in an accident. There are a lot of dangers out there on the roads, and you can’t anticipate every danger every time. Sometimes, even the roads you’re driving on could be dangerous. Even the intersections you pass through could be dangerous. Roads…
Your car was not running well, so you thought you’d take an Uber to work that day. Your office isn’t far, so you weren’t worried about the cost. It was just like any other day of your life, so the last thing you were thinking about was being injured in a Florida car accident. Regrettably,…
Car accidents occur on a regular basis in Florida and throughout the country. It’s important to know the rules and laws that could impact your life. If you are ever involved in a car accident, knowing the law could help you deal with the aftermath. For example, if you know the importance of evidence in…
According to recent statistics by the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, distracted driving can be visual, manual, or cognitive. Examples of distracted driving include texting, eating, checking your GPS, unsecured pets, adjusting the radio, tending to kids in the back seat, and even daydreaming. Government statistics show that there were 50,190 distracted driving crashes in Florida…
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?