In terms of the nature of the injuries you can sustain, pedestrian accidents are among the most damaging in which you can be involved. Read on below to learn more about the main causes of a pedestrian accident and how an attorney could help you recover damages. Pedestrian Accidents: What Are the Main Causes? Pedestrian…
Every day, thousands of motorists drive through Pensacola and surrounding areas on their way to work, school, and places like the Pensacola Naval Air Station. Read on to learn more about the town’s busiest roadways and how a Pensacola car accident lawyer can help when you need it the most. Pensacola’s Busiest Roadways Whether you’re…
Everyone knows that they need to have car insurance if they drive a car. However, many may not be aware that the state they live in dictates the kind of car insurance coverage they have access to. Terms like fault, no-fault, and contributory negligence can sound confusing to the beginner, but in reality, they all…
After a car accident, many people have difficulties understanding insurance or legal questions. Maybe you’re considering filing a claim, but you lack general knowledge about how car accident settlements work. The process of filing a claim and determining who’s eligible for compensation through a settlement is different in Florida compared to many other states. Read…
Each state adheres to either a fault or no-fault system when it comes to liability for car accident cases. Knowing whether your state follows a fault or no-fault structure for car insurance purposes is decisive when it comes to figuring out your next steps. If you’re wondering, “Is Florida a no-fault state for car accidents?”…
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?