Every time you leave your home and drive away, you could be injured in an accident. There are a lot of dangers out there on the roads, and you can’t anticipate every danger every time. Sometimes, even the roads you’re driving on could be dangerous. Even the intersections you pass through could be dangerous. Roads…
Your car was not running well, so you thought you’d take an Uber to work that day. Your office isn’t far, so you weren’t worried about the cost. It was just like any other day of your life, so the last thing you were thinking about was being injured in a Florida car accident. Regrettably,…
Car accidents occur on a regular basis in Florida and throughout the country. It’s important to know the rules and laws that could impact your life. If you are ever involved in a car accident, knowing the law could help you deal with the aftermath. For example, if you know the importance of evidence in…
According to recent statistics by the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, distracted driving can be visual, manual, or cognitive. Examples of distracted driving include texting, eating, checking your GPS, unsecured pets, adjusting the radio, tending to kids in the back seat, and even daydreaming. Government statistics show that there were 50,190 distracted driving crashes in Florida…
Even a relatively minor car accident is a frightening experience that can leave you stunned in disbelief. Your body is probably working in overdrive to work out whether this is a situation of fight or flight. Many don’t even realize they’ve suffered an injury until hours after an accident due to shock or adrenaline.…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim