Everyone knows that they need to have car insurance if they drive a car. However, many may not be aware that the state they live in dictates the kind of car insurance coverage they have access to. Terms like fault, no-fault, and contributory negligence can sound confusing to the beginner, but in reality, they all…
After a car accident, many people have difficulties understanding insurance or legal questions. Maybe you’re considering filing a claim, but you lack general knowledge about how car accident settlements work. The process of filing a claim and determining who’s eligible for compensation through a settlement is different in Florida compared to many other states. Read…
Each state adheres to either a fault or no-fault system when it comes to liability for car accident cases. Knowing whether your state follows a fault or no-fault structure for car insurance purposes is decisive when it comes to figuring out your next steps. If you’re wondering, “Is Florida a no-fault state for car accidents?”…
Car accidents can have tragic, often fatal consequences. As a survivor of a car wreck, you may find it can be difficult to move on with your life as a result of the injuries you’ve sustained. Most importantly, if someone is responsible for your damages, they should be held accountable. Read on to find out…
A car accident can leave you with more than just physical or monetary damages. Read on to discover how compensation for emotional distress after a car accident can significantly increase the value of your settlement for a Florida car accident you didn’t cause. Understanding Eligibility for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident Suffering through a…
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?