Crestview Personal Injury Lawyer
The difference between challenging those at fault alone or with an experienced Crestview personal injury lawyer by your side can mean the difference in how quickly you’re able to recover from your incident, both emotionally and financially. The team at Gross & Schuster, P.A. will take the time to investigate the details of your case and personalize a plan for you.
Do I Need a Lawyer for a Crestview Personal Injury Claim?
If you have sustained an injury at the fault of an individual or business, you may need to seek a legal team with extensive experience in personal injury. The purpose of a personal injury lawyer is to get you the compensation you deserve. Hospital bills, car repairs, adaptive devices, and lost work are a few factors that can play into financial hardships due to injury.
Whether you’ve suffered a slip-and-fall injury or a motor vehicle crash, among other injury types, the insurance company will do everything it can to settle for less than you deserve. Lawyers who are skilled in personal injury law know the tactics of insurance companies both big and small. We know what to look for and what gaps may be in their arguments.
Obtaining legal representation will help you relieve the stress of fighting for your own rights and keep you focused on your physical and emotional recovery. When you seek out a personal injury lawyer in Crestview, you have experience, resources, and guidance on your side that can make a big difference for your claim.
Common Types of Crestview Personal Injury Cases
- Our team handles many types of Crestview personal injury claims. These different case types may be impacted by different laws, and your lawyer should be well-versed in them. If you’re wondering if your injury qualifies for legal action, contact a personal injury lawyer. Described below are some examples of cases we have had successful outcomes:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – These accidents are some of the most common. Due to high speeds, injuries from car accidents can be very serious including high medical bills, car repair and rental, and emotional trauma.
- Premises Liability – These cases refer to the responsibility that property owners have to keep their visitors safe from injury. Cases include slips or trips and falls due to stairs in poor repair, uneven or faulty flooring, and faulty functioning of equipment such as elevators.
- Maritime Accidents – Maritime and admiralty law governs nautical issues consisting of both domestic and international law. We handle injury cases that occur at sea, in private maritime businesses, and in other open bodies of water. These laws fall under federal court and may need to be processed by the federal system.
- Wrongful Death – When a loved one dies because of the carelessness of another person, you may have grounds to sue. Talk to your lawyer about eligibility for suing and what damages you may qualify for, including the costs of funeral services and burial.
What to Do Following a Crestview Injury
Regardless of the type of injury, your health should come first. Seek immediate medical attention. Any delays in obtaining medical care can hinder the success of your case. Whether you need to call an ambulance or are able to go to an urgent care center or physician’s office, ensure you give a detailed account of what your injuries are.
If you’re able, you should document as many details as possible. If you’re with someone or can ask a witness to help, this will help in your argument. Pictures are always a valuable piece of evidence in injury cases. If you are able to get the names and numbers of any witnesses your legal team will be able to contact them to assist in justifying your claim.
After these steps, you may need to contact a Crestview injury attorney for help ensuring you have a claim and take action. Your lawyer can help you determine your best course of action and get your due compensation.
Seek Out a Crestview Personal Injury Attorney
An injury alone does not necessarily mean that the driver, owner or business was at fault. Leave the burden of proof up to us. We have access to the resources needed to thoroughly investigate your claim backed by the skills and experience to determine the amount of compensation you deserve.
Connect with the attorneys at Gross & Schuster, P.A. by calling 850-434-3333 or completing the online form below for your free consultation. Start your road to recovery today.