Medical Negligence Case or Premises Liability Case?
When a man’s wife trips and falls at a grocery store and is sent home from the hospital with no testing, they later find out it’s more serious than what the doctors thought causing the wife to have a lengthy surgery and a stay in the hospital for 30 days. Here was Charles’s response on whether or not it is consider a medical negligence case or premises liability case:
If you have a questions you would like to ask Gross & Schuster, contact their office at (850) 434-3333 or visit one of their five locations in Northwest Florida.
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know