Medical Negligence Case or Premises Liability Case?
When a man’s wife trips and falls at a grocery store and is sent home from the hospital with no testing, they later find out it’s more serious than what the doctors thought causing the wife to have a lengthy surgery and a stay in the hospital for 30 days. Here was Charles’s response on whether or not it is consider a medical negligence case or premises liability case:
If you have a questions you would like to ask Gross & Schuster, contact their office at (850) 434-3333 or visit one of their five locations in Northwest Florida.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim