Medical Negligence Case or Premises Liability Case?
When a man’s wife trips and falls at a grocery store and is sent home from the hospital with no testing, they later find out it’s more serious than what the doctors thought causing the wife to have a lengthy surgery and a stay in the hospital for 30 days. Here was Charles’s response on whether or not it is consider a medical negligence case or premises liability case:
If you have a questions you would like to ask Gross & Schuster, contact their office at (850) 434-3333 or visit one of their five locations in Northwest Florida.
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?