Can a Claim be Made For a Deputy Who Doesn’t Receive a Ticket for a Wreck They Cause
When a man called in about a question on whether or not his wife has a claim against a Deputy who doesn’t receive a ticket for a wreck they cause, Charles answers with an answer that the caller wasn’t expecting! Here is his response:
If you have a questions you would like to ask Gross & Schuster, contact their office at (850) 434-3333 or visit one of their five locations in Northwest Florida.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim