Category: Animal Bites
When it comes to evaluating the value of any injury case, most people understand that bigger injuries correlate to bigger settlements. When it comes to dog bites and animal attacks, the owners will usually be held liable, barring extraordinary circumstances. Not all animal bite cases will be severe injuries or equate to large monetary damages.…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites on Thursday, at December 3, 2015. Here is another instance where one of our citizens has sustained serious injuries in Okaloosa County from a dog bite. Our firm handles a plethora of dog bite cases through out Florida’s panhandle. We have…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Dog Bites and Legal Questions on Wednesday, October 7, 2015. Although most personal injury lawyers handle car wrecks, not every personal injury law firm focuses on dog bites or dog attacks. At Gross and Schuster, we have handled many dog bite cases with great success. Dog…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Friday, May 29, 2015. When a Florida resident is bitten by a dog, the injuries can often be severe. While some dog attacks are caused by poor training or abuse, other cases of dog bites may simply be the result…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Animal Bites on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. The idea of a cat inflicting serious, even life-threatening injuries might make some people snicker but cat bites are no laughing matter. An infectious disease expert at Washington, D.C.'s Georgetown University Hospital says cat bites become infected…
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?