Category: Brain Injury
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Brain injury on Thursday, April 4, 2013. Our readers may have heard of the legal proceedings going on regarding the suicide of Pro Bowlder Junior Seau. The 43-year-old linebacker died last May of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His survivors have alleged that he…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Brain injury on Monday, April 22, 2013. The civil suit against the National Football League regarding its misleading comments about helmet usage and safety is now in full swing. In a heated 45-minute hearing on April 9, attorneys for the plaintiffs and defendants…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim