Category: Brain Injury
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Brain injury on Thursday, April 4, 2013. Our readers may have heard of the legal proceedings going on regarding the suicide of Pro Bowlder Junior Seau. The 43-year-old linebacker died last May of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His survivors have alleged that he…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Brain injury on Monday, April 22, 2013. The civil suit against the National Football League regarding its misleading comments about helmet usage and safety is now in full swing. In a heated 45-minute hearing on April 9, attorneys for the plaintiffs and defendants…
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know