Category: Drunk Driving Accidents
You would think that in this day and age with all of the publicity against drunken driving, along with the stiff sentencing that takes place in our Court system, that we would see less drunken driving cases. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Many of you would just read this article and just shake your…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Tuesday, at April 5, 2016. This is yet another tragic case involving a drunken driver. Unfortunately most multiple offender drunks have little or no liability insurance. Therefore it is extremely important to make sure that every vehicle in your household has stacking…
This is another sad scenario where yet another drunken driver has negatively affected two lives. Obviously, the young Gulf Breeze man that lost his life in the crash and now Mr. Medina will more than likely serve a lengthy prison sentence for his actions. As a former DUI defense lawyer, I am aware that in order…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Drunk Driving Accidents on Tuesday, February 3, 2015. In Florida, 2.1 percent of adults self-reported that they have driven after drinking too much in the past 30 days, which is higher than the national average of 1.9 percent. Across the U.S., almost 30…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim