Category: Drunk Driving Accidents
You would think that in this day and age with all of the publicity against drunken driving, along with the stiff sentencing that takes place in our Court system, that we would see less drunken driving cases. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Many of you would just read this article and just shake your…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Tuesday, at April 5, 2016. This is yet another tragic case involving a drunken driver. Unfortunately most multiple offender drunks have little or no liability insurance. Therefore it is extremely important to make sure that every vehicle in your household has stacking…
This is another sad scenario where yet another drunken driver has negatively affected two lives. Obviously, the young Gulf Breeze man that lost his life in the crash and now Mr. Medina will more than likely serve a lengthy prison sentence for his actions. As a former DUI defense lawyer, I am aware that in order…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Drunk Driving Accidents on Tuesday, February 3, 2015. In Florida, 2.1 percent of adults self-reported that they have driven after drinking too much in the past 30 days, which is higher than the national average of 1.9 percent. Across the U.S., almost 30…
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?