Category: Gross & Schuster – Discussion
You've recently been involved in an accident and are now determined to secure damages. Unfortunately, the personal injury process is mired in red tape. Notoriously reluctant to pay out, insurance companies will make use of every resource imaginable to ensure you receive the lowest recovery possible. Lacking legal expertise or resources, there is little you…
You've been involved in an accident and are desperate for relief. Your personal injury claim could lead to significant damages, but only if approached strategically. Insurance companies are notoriously adept at securing the lowest possible payouts. Adjusters will readily take advantage of missing evidence, verbal admissions, and your general lack of knowledge. A thorough understanding…
I recently read an article published by ABC News which presented some interesting legal issues. According to the article, a motorcyclist was following a car on January 31, 2018, on Highway 87 in Santa Rosa County. The car’s occupant apparently flicked a lit cigarette out the window, and unfortunately, the cigarette went down the back…
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?