DeLand man killed after being struck by SUV
This is yet another tragic case involving a drunken driver. Unfortunately most multiple offender drunks have little or no liability insurance. Therefore it is extremely important to make sure that every vehicle in your household has stacking underinsured motorist coverage, since you never know if you or a loved one will be involved in an accident. If you have 3 cars in your household with $10,000 of stacking UM coverage, then there would be $30,000 available if your family member was injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Together, my partner Charles Schuster and I have been handling injury cases in the Panhandle for almost 80 years combined. We have 5 offices (Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, FWB, and Destin). We always have free consultations and offer home and hospital visits. For more information call us at 850-434-3333 or 850-682-3000 or 850 244-7191 or visit us on the web at GrossAndSchuster.com.
Read more at Pensacola News Journal.
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?