DeLand man killed after being struck by SUV
This is yet another tragic case involving a drunken driver. Unfortunately most multiple offender drunks have little or no liability insurance. Therefore it is extremely important to make sure that every vehicle in your household has stacking underinsured motorist coverage, since you never know if you or a loved one will be involved in an accident. If you have 3 cars in your household with $10,000 of stacking UM coverage, then there would be $30,000 available if your family member was injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Together, my partner Charles Schuster and I have been handling injury cases in the Panhandle for almost 80 years combined. We have 5 offices (Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, FWB, and Destin). We always have free consultations and offer home and hospital visits. For more information call us at 850-434-3333 or 850-682-3000 or 850 244-7191 or visit us on the web at GrossAndSchuster.com.
Read more at Pensacola News Journal.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim