Terence A. Gross renewed his Board Certification in Civil Trial Law
Terence A. Gross of Gross & Schuster is pleased to announce that he just renewed his Board Certification in Civil Trial Law with the Florida Bar. He has been certified since 1993. Out of 100,000 lawyers in the state of Florida less than 1500 are Board Certified in Civil Trial Law. His law partner Charles A. Schuster is also Board Certified. They have offices throughout the panhandle to represent individuals that have been injured due to the negligence of another. They can be seen for a free consultation in Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, Ft. Walton and Destin. They can be reached at 850-434-3333 or 850-683-3000 or 850-244-7191.
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually