Terence A. Gross renewed his Board Certification in Civil Trial Law
Terence A. Gross of Gross & Schuster is pleased to announce that he just renewed his Board Certification in Civil Trial Law with the Florida Bar. He has been certified since 1993. Out of 100,000 lawyers in the state of Florida less than 1500 are Board Certified in Civil Trial Law. His law partner Charles A. Schuster is also Board Certified. They have offices throughout the panhandle to represent individuals that have been injured due to the negligence of another. They can be seen for a free consultation in Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, Ft. Walton and Destin. They can be reached at 850-434-3333 or 850-683-3000 or 850-244-7191.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim