Pit-bull attack causes Toddler to be sent to the Hospital
I could not help but notice this article about yet another pit bull attack in Florida. We have seen many similar attacks throughout Florida’s panhandle from Pensacola to Milton, to Crestview and Ft. Walton. Our firm handles a significant amount of dog attacks and over 50% of the animals involved are pit bulls. It is said to hear that an 18 month old boy received facial wounds very near his eye. We hope that he has a complete recovery. If you do own a pit bull, you should make sure that you have insurance available, since no matter how docile your dog may seem, there is always a chance that he or she may be involved in an unprovoked attack on some unsuspecting victim.
Read more at Orlando Sentinel.
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?