Pit-bull attack causes Toddler to be sent to the Hospital
I could not help but notice this article about yet another pit bull attack in Florida. We have seen many similar attacks throughout Florida’s panhandle from Pensacola to Milton, to Crestview and Ft. Walton. Our firm handles a significant amount of dog attacks and over 50% of the animals involved are pit bulls. It is said to hear that an 18 month old boy received facial wounds very near his eye. We hope that he has a complete recovery. If you do own a pit bull, you should make sure that you have insurance available, since no matter how docile your dog may seem, there is always a chance that he or she may be involved in an unprovoked attack on some unsuspecting victim.
Read more at Orlando Sentinel.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim