Category: Wrongful Death
What are the Florida car seat laws? In recognition of the continued importance of keeping our children safely secured when riding in cars, this blog will examine the current child car seat safety laws in Florida. Learn them as best you can, as they could mean the difference between life and death (and because they are the…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Wrongful Death on Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Florida Senate bill 0092, to be known as the Jeffrey Klee Memorial Act, aims to lift the two-year statute of limitations on wrongful death claims arising from murder or manslaughter. The bill, which is identical to…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Wrongful Death on Thursday, May 20, 2010. As Florida braces for a tendril of the colossal oil to arrive in the Keys as early as next week, companies associated with the Deepwater Horizon have already begun their defense in approximately 100 wrongful death,…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Wrongful Death on Thursday, June 24, 2010. A California jury has awarded $15 million to the family of Raechel and Jacqueline Houck, who died after Enterprise Rent-A-Car knowingly rented them a car that had been recalled due to safety concerns. Enterprise, the nation's…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Wrongful Death on Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Jose Maisonet-Maldonado was wanted for stabbing his girlfriend to death. He had admitted doing it, and Orlando police were hot on his trail. Catching sight of him in east Orange County, they chased him for nine…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim