Category: Bicycle Accidents
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Thursday, July 17, 2014. Last weekend, the Boca Raton Bicycle Club held its 25th annual Frank Stark Bike Ride event, which involved hundreds of bikers. Much of the focus of the ride is to raise money for charitable groups and…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Friday, October 3, 2014. As cycling has become a viable alternative mode of transportation in many areas of the United States in recent years, the issue of promoting cycling safety has grown in importance. Bikers, of course, need to understand…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. A 73-year-old man was killed in Navarre while riding his bicycle on the paved shoulder of U.S. Highway 98 near State Road 87. The accident occurred on Oct. 29 around 10 a.m., according to the Florida…
- Main Causes of a Pedestrian Accident
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?