Category: Bicycle Accidents
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Thursday, July 17, 2014. Last weekend, the Boca Raton Bicycle Club held its 25th annual Frank Stark Bike Ride event, which involved hundreds of bikers. Much of the focus of the ride is to raise money for charitable groups and…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Friday, October 3, 2014. As cycling has become a viable alternative mode of transportation in many areas of the United States in recent years, the issue of promoting cycling safety has grown in importance. Bikers, of course, need to understand…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Bicycle Accidents on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. A 73-year-old man was killed in Navarre while riding his bicycle on the paved shoulder of U.S. Highway 98 near State Road 87. The accident occurred on Oct. 29 around 10 a.m., according to the Florida…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim