Category: Car Accidents
Your car accident in Pensacola was traumatic for you. Right now, you’re trying to recover from your injuries, pain, and mental distress. Someone tells you that you have to file a car accident claim in order to get the money you need for an accident you didn’t cause. That seems like a difficult process to…
Every time you leave your home and drive away, you could be injured in an accident. There are a lot of dangers out there on the roads, and you can’t anticipate every danger every time. Sometimes, even the roads you’re driving on could be dangerous. Even the intersections you pass through could be dangerous. Roads…
Your car was not running well, so you thought you’d take an Uber to work that day. Your office isn’t far, so you weren’t worried about the cost. It was just like any other day of your life, so the last thing you were thinking about was being injured in a Florida car accident. Regrettably,…
Car accidents occur on a regular basis in Florida and throughout the country. It’s important to know the rules and laws that could impact your life. If you are ever involved in a car accident, knowing the law could help you deal with the aftermath. For example, if you know the importance of evidence in…
Although parking lot crashes are rarely high-speed, they do happen – a lot of them. Moreover, parking lot accidents often result in expensive repair bills and insurance increases. A parking lot crash can also cause serious or even fatal injuries, especially if pedestrians are involved. Below we’re going to break down how parking lot auto accidents happen, and how…
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?