Category: Car Accidents
Every time you leave your home and drive away, you could be injured in an accident. There are a lot of dangers out there on the roads, and you can’t anticipate every danger every time. Sometimes, even the roads you’re driving on could be dangerous. Even the intersections you pass through could be dangerous. Roads…
Your car was not running well, so you thought you’d take an Uber to work that day. Your office isn’t far, so you weren’t worried about the cost. It was just like any other day of your life, so the last thing you were thinking about was being injured in a Florida car accident. Regrettably,…
Car accidents occur on a regular basis in Florida and throughout the country. It’s important to know the rules and laws that could impact your life. If you are ever involved in a car accident, knowing the law could help you deal with the aftermath. For example, if you know the importance of evidence in…
Although parking lot crashes are rarely high-speed, they do happen – a lot of them. Moreover, parking lot accidents often result in expensive repair bills and insurance increases. A parking lot crash can also cause serious or even fatal injuries, especially if pedestrians are involved. Below we’re going to break down how parking lot auto accidents happen, and how…
What are the Florida car seat laws? In recognition of the continued importance of keeping our children safely secured when riding in cars, this blog will examine the current child car seat safety laws in Florida. Learn them as best you can, as they could mean the difference between life and death (and because they are the…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim