Category: Drunk Driving
You would think that in this day and age with all of the publicity against drunken driving, along with the stiff sentencing that takes place in our Court system, that we would see less drunken driving cases. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Many of you would just read this article and just shake your…
Punitive Damages On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Gross & Schuster - Discussion on Wednesday July 13, 2016. There have been two recent District Court cases involving punitive damages in Florida. As part of previous tort reform, plaintiffs’ lawyers like myself, are forbidden from filing lawsuits asking for punitive damages…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Car Accidents on Tuesday, at April 5, 2016. This is yet another tragic case involving a drunken driver. Unfortunately most multiple offender drunks have little or no liability insurance. Therefore it is extremely important to make sure that every vehicle in your household has stacking…
This is another sad scenario where yet another drunken driver has negatively affected two lives. Obviously, the young Gulf Breeze man that lost his life in the crash and now Mr. Medina will more than likely serve a lengthy prison sentence for his actions. As a former DUI defense lawyer, I am aware that in order…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Drunk Driving on Friday, September 28, 2012. Actress Lindsay Lohan says she is tired of people who look at her as a "paycheck," so the 26 year-old says she will sue the man who claims Lohan was driving drunk when she clipped him…
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim