Category: Legal Questions
Being injured in an accident is no one’s idea of a good time, but you don’t have to let what happened to you go unpunished. The person who caused you harm and suffering could pay for their careless or wrongful actions. No matter how much you deserve justice, you can’t get it without filing a…
You've recently been involved in an accident and are now determined to secure damages. Unfortunately, the personal injury process is mired in red tape. Notoriously reluctant to pay out, insurance companies will make use of every resource imaginable to ensure you receive the lowest recovery possible. Lacking legal expertise or resources, there is little you…
You've been involved in an accident and are desperate for relief. Your personal injury claim could lead to significant damages, but only if approached strategically. Insurance companies are notoriously adept at securing the lowest possible payouts. Adjusters will readily take advantage of missing evidence, verbal admissions, and your general lack of knowledge. A thorough understanding…
I recently read an article published by ABC News which presented some interesting legal issues. According to the article, a motorcyclist was following a car on January 31, 2018, on Highway 87 in Santa Rosa County. The car’s occupant apparently flicked a lit cigarette out the window, and unfortunately, the cigarette went down the back…
In terms of physical injuries, work-related injuries are no different from those a person can suffer when they’re not on the clock. However, there are significant differences in how injured victims may go about recovering compensation for those losses – specifically when it comes to pursuing benefits through workers’ compensation or filing a personal injury…
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?