Category: Motorcycle Accidents
I recently read an article published by ABC News which presented some interesting legal issues. According to the article, a motorcyclist was following a car on January 31, 2018, on Highway 87 in Santa Rosa County. The car’s occupant apparently flicked a lit cigarette out the window, and unfortunately, the cigarette went down the back…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Motorcycle Accidents on Thursday, May 13, 2010. During the month of May, the Florida Highway Patrol will be working extra hard to preventmotorcycle accidents, educating both riders and other drivers, while encouraging them to share the road. Though fatal motorcycle accidents are down 10…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Motorcycle Accidents on Tuesday, June 29, 2010. Police are unsure of the cause of a motorcycle accident on Sunday, June 27, that claimed the life of 26-year-old John K. Hodges, III, of Pensacola. The wreck occurred at approximately 8:40 p.m. on U.S. 98…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Motorcycle Accidents on Thursday, July 1, 2010. According to a report released last week by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, traffic fatalities dropped by 14 percent last year, reaching the lowest rate o record. 2009 was the fourth consecutive…
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Motorcycle Accidents on Tuesday, July 6, 2010. The Florida Highway Patrol is still investigating after a tragic motorcycle accident on Saturday in Pace. No charges have been filed, but a vehicular homicide investigation is underway after the fatal crash over the Independence Day…
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?