Molino Traffic Fatality
This is another sad example of another death probably due to the driver’s failure to wear a seatbelt. This driver was ejected and killed. Ironically, the passenger was seat belted and sustained no injury. Obviously a seat belt prevents ejections. Statistics show that with the advent of seat belts and airbags serious injuries and deaths have dramatically reduced in the past decade or two. Although seat belts usually keep one from striking the steering wheel or windshield, whiplash injuries are still very common. Some even result in surgery. I have represented thousands of accident victims across Florida’s Panhandle, from Pensacola to Milton to Gulf Breeze, Ft. Walton, Navarre, Destin, Crestview and beyond.I have also noticed that while seat belts are helpful , the restraints don’t prevent the snapping of one’s head back and forth in a flexion extension injury ; otherwise known as a whiplash. This can lead to disc extrusions or herniations. We represent all people that have been injured due the negligence of another and are available in one of our 5 locations throughout the Panhandle.
Read more at Pensacola News Journal.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim