Six Injured, Two Still Hospitalized After Navarre Car Accident
Two people remain hospitalized after a rollover accident in Navarre on Thursday May 13. Faustino Lopez-Perez is in critical condition and Pedro Gonzalez is in serious condition, according to a news release by the Florida Highway Patrol. Both men are from Pace.
According to police and fire department reports, Lopez-Perez was driving an Isuzu Rodeo west on Navarre Parkway at around 7:45 Thursday night. Melinda R. Feldner, driving a Volkswagen sedan, was traveling eastbound on Navarre Parkway and attempted to make a left-hand turn onto Fox Den Road. The vehicles collided and the Rodeo overturned.
A total of nine people, including both adults and children were taken to local hospitals after the car accident. Two men from the Rodeo had sustained head injuries. Two passengers from the Rodeo and two from the Volkswagen were treated for minor injuries and released overnight.
Feldner has been charged with violating the right of way. Lopez-Perez was charged with driving without a license and ticketed for not wearing a seatbelt.
- “2 hospitalized following crash” (Pensacola News Journal, May 14, 2010)
- “Nine injured in Navarre Parkway crash” (Pensacola News Journal, May 13, 2010)
- Busiest Roadways in Pensacola
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?