Pensacola Woman Dies in Two-Car Crash
This is just another sad example how fleeting life can be when it comes to car wrecks. Although it wasn’t mentioned, I suspect that a cell phone was involved. The only other option could be a drunken driver. Our firm of Gross and Schuster handles hundreds of car accidents every year. Injuries range from whiplashes to wrongful death , such as this one. More and more car accidents are caused by drivers distracted by their cell phones. In litigation we subpoena phone records and match them to the time of the accident. Sometimes we have taken the deposition of the person who was talking to or texting with the defendant. Another item that we try to secure is the black box from each vehicle to help us determine speeds and so forth. We have 4 offices throughout the panhandle. Pensacola, Milton, Crestview and Mary Esther.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim