Pensacola Woman Dies in Two-Car Crash
This is just another sad example how fleeting life can be when it comes to car wrecks. Although it wasn’t mentioned, I suspect that a cell phone was involved. The only other option could be a drunken driver. Our firm of Gross and Schuster handles hundreds of car accidents every year. Injuries range from whiplashes to wrongful death , such as this one. More and more car accidents are caused by drivers distracted by their cell phones. In litigation we subpoena phone records and match them to the time of the accident. Sometimes we have taken the deposition of the person who was talking to or texting with the defendant. Another item that we try to secure is the black box from each vehicle to help us determine speeds and so forth. We have 4 offices throughout the panhandle. Pensacola, Milton, Crestview and Mary Esther.
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually