Facts on impaired driving accidents
On behalf of Terence Gross of Gross & Schuster, P.A. posted in Drunk Driving Accidents on Tuesday, February 3, 2015.
In Florida, 2.1 percent of adults self-reported that they have driven after drinking too much in the past 30 days, which is higher than the national average of 1.9 percent. Across the U.S., almost 30 people die in auto accidents involving an intoxicated driver each day, and that amounts to a death every 51 minutes. An estimated 10,322 people in the U.S. were killed in drunk driving accidents, and these incidents account for almost a third of all car accidents.
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know