Gulf Breeze may support Milton courthouse site
As a resident of Santa Rosa County since 1978 and an attorney since 1979, I am amazed that no one is seriously considering a court house annex on highway 98 to service the south end of the county(i.e.Gulf Breeze-Navarre). This would make routine matters such as traffic tickets and small claims suits readily available to those citizens and at the same time decrease the pressure on the Milton Court House. It should stay at its present location for historical reasons as well as the economic benefit it spins off to downtown merchants and restaurants. Without the court house at its present location, many businesses would move or close.
To read more, visit Pensacola News Journal.
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries