Gulf Breeze may support Milton courthouse site
As a resident of Santa Rosa County since 1978 and an attorney since 1979, I am amazed that no one is seriously considering a court house annex on highway 98 to service the south end of the county(i.e.Gulf Breeze-Navarre). This would make routine matters such as traffic tickets and small claims suits readily available to those citizens and at the same time decrease the pressure on the Milton Court House. It should stay at its present location for historical reasons as well as the economic benefit it spins off to downtown merchants and restaurants. Without the court house at its present location, many businesses would move or close.
To read more, visit Pensacola News Journal.
- What Is the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Insurance?
- Basics of Car Accident Settlements
- Is Florida a No-Fault State for Car Accidents?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- Compensation for Emotional Distress After a Car Accident
- How to Prove Fault in a Personal Injury Claim
- Will I Have to Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Settlement?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?