Gulf Breeze may support Milton courthouse site
As a resident of Santa Rosa County since 1978 and an attorney since 1979, I am amazed that no one is seriously considering a court house annex on highway 98 to service the south end of the county(i.e.Gulf Breeze-Navarre). This would make routine matters such as traffic tickets and small claims suits readily available to those citizens and at the same time decrease the pressure on the Milton Court House. It should stay at its present location for historical reasons as well as the economic benefit it spins off to downtown merchants and restaurants. Without the court house at its present location, many businesses would move or close.
To read more, visit Pensacola News Journal.
- Dangerous Intersections in Pensacola
- When Can I Sue for a Rideshare Accident in Florida?
- Florida Car Accident Laws You Should Know
- Distracted Driving Causes Over 50,000 Florida Car Accidents Annually
- In a Florida Car Crash? Watch Out for These Injuries
- What To Do When You’ve Been Hit By An Uninsured Driver
- How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim In Florida?
- What Happens In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
- 3 Ways To Maximize The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim